Certified Medical Assistant JobWest Lafayette, IN 115096
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Randall Dermatology is seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Rooming patients, obtaining medical history and taking vital signs
- Assisting Doctors with procedures as needed while working in a high volume office handling multiple tasks
- Charting in an EMR system
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms
Skills & Qualifications
- Successful completion of an accredited educational program for medical assisting, and certification.
- If not certified, must be certified within 6 months of employment
- Must have previous knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to perform functions of an EMR